have a nice day (^ ; ^).....1 minute




everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!assalamualaikum and good morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Today,Mr.Fakhzan angry with me,,,,huhuhuhu....But never mind because its my mistake....

Don't care about that problem,,,,,it's small matter,,,


Ok today, I would like to talk about my public speaking.....hahahahaha it's very nice...

One day before the public speaking day I find a tittle to preasent for Monday...First I want to tell about myself because it is easy,,,hahahaha suddenly I Mr.Fakhzan face hahaha i'm very scare to choose topic myself....After that ,I tried to find a interesting topic,,,It was very tried...Hahahaha,,,,Lastlay I find it,,I find story about the F1 car....


On Monday,I need preset that story,,,I wait,Mr.fakhzan to call my name i'm very nervous,,Mr.Fakhzan just give 1 minute,,,If we take extra time he say "ok"..."thank you"..I'm very nervous with that statement,,,But I'm tried it the best,,,Now my turn to present and share my story with others friends,,,I'm do my best...Fuhhh,,my turn is alredy finish...I'm free now,,,,


Ok,,,that's all for today...Good luck for TEST 1

1 comments:

ain said...

Ohhh ..
good batas you have.