fuhhhhhh ...

I' m back ....
Today I am little bit happy because all my friends are happy too especially in group one.Everyone smiles ... (,") ... I can look their teeth.Do you know??? Our scripwriter has done their work.Our new scrip drama ... ALHAMDULILAH ...
Erm ... In last Sunday,I have public speaking,it is like a test.I had try my best but I'm very nervous in front of all my members.So I'm blank ... I dont know why!! I got low marks but thanks Sir Fakhzan! grateful to god.Ok,in this time,I want make sure that I'm not do again my past mistake.
Today I have BBI test,tonight at 8 p.m.Past night I had study smart but not hard with my roomate.I want get higher marks such as all my members.They can,so why not me??? I can do it!!!! I must can do it!!! RIGHT??? INSYAALLAH ...
Ok ..
Back to group one drama's.I'm forgot to write that group one new place practice at "PUSAT ISLAM" ...Wow!!! stategic place,open place and ............... Afdhal place ............ heehe.Lastly, Thanks Sir Fakhzan and GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY FRIENDS FOR OUR BBI TEST TONIGHT.Ok.

0 comments: