Hello.......Mus in the blog....This week I'm not really well because I get flue. I really hate flue because make me not comfortable to do the job.Today I want to tell you about my drama practice. This first time our team have done well even we only get the new script at the practice day and use script while acting. Before we practice that drama , we had vocal practice or other name we sing together. We also warming up.......maybe that sound funny but.....we are happy.Huhuhuhu...

We also get new t-shirt design. All of team member satisfied with that design . This week is the last we use auditorium room because that's room not suitable for drama. So for next week we had decide to use Pusat Islam. Like Mr. Fakhzan said we must use open space to trainning our vokal. So.......that's why we choose that place.
Go.....Go......TEENTITANS..........

0 comments: