week 6.....

salam....so,for this week comment,i would like to write aboout,this week activity....so,a little bit strees week for all my scipt writer.but what can i say,they do their best......and i can see all the effort and spirit,congratulation for my script writer......one more things is..effort that had been made from all my team members is really make my pationate increase....what that i can say....first day we get our script,and as soon as possible we start our training and screen test...and the result is fantastics.....
in this organisation what is important things is team work........that is the basic things if we want to success....but i am really conffident that my team will success for our drama.....INSYALLAH.......really hope that....

1 comments:

Shidah said...

Farouq..........Not a little bit stress but this week are full of stress.....:)