tHiS WeEk sToRY...


morning guys!!! today i`m so happy and full of spirit...huhu!! i don`t no why but that is what i feel today...may be it is because tonight i`ll have bbi test..huhu!! it look like weird right..but it is true..i love this subject cause it very unic..i love learning english since in secondary school it also because of the teacher and who is teaching me...hehe!!! although i did not good enough in this subject i`ll try my best...huhu!! thank you also to my lovely mom because alwyas encourage me to learn english...thanks mom...muahx! huhu! i`ll prove to others that i can do it! i can speake in english very fluently if i keep try it! i can write! yes i can do it better than others!!! i`ll never give up! huhu!!


this week i get a lot of good news...espcially from my drama team..you know, i have been gave a task as a actress acting in this drama...oh my god!!! i really happy and so excited!!! Arrgghhh!!! it really happening! i`ll acting as a boast and greedy datin...and and a funny part is i can`t believe is muiz will act as my son..hahaha!!! i never expected it...hehe!!! yesterday, all of us have our first practice drama for the new script..wow!! i`m really nervous although it just only a practice.. i`ll try my best for my team..GO GO GANBATE!!! hehe!! although last night we have titas test but all of them include me give our best commitment and work together..if this still go on like this i know we can win this compition..YES!!! my team CAN DO IT!!!


hahaha!!! look all of my friends geting nut and crazy now huhu! some of them have sing very loudly like want to do a concert...they very talented huhu!! mimi also sing you know... they want to release their tension may be...huhu!!! all of them very funny...ok until here only, meet you guys next week..wish you all the best for this week and this night for all the test you guys will face it..and wish me luck too!!! amin...

0 comments: