Alhamdulillah.......

Salam...

Hey guys!!!!!

Fuh....relief, relief, and relief!!!! Hahaha. Thank god, I feel very relief right now. Finally, our script for drama have been approved by Mr. Fakhzan by yesterday, 13/8/08. In this drama production, me and stephanie have been the scripwriter for our new story of the drama. Here, I want to thanks her a lot because as a partner of this script making, she had teach me so many things.

Although we have to sacrifice so many things, such as our sleeping time, study time and etc, it doesn't matter because now our script and our new story line had been accepted.

Because of this week is the examination week, so all the thing going very rushly. We have to divide equally our time to study and this drama making. But, so far Alhamdulillah the examination going smoothly for me. Although I am quite busy this week and doesn't have much time to study and make revision, but I can make it.

About the drama, we have our new actors that very talented actually. Just need more practice to see their real talent. Our new story is mostly about the family matter. There has quite complicated conflict in this story. If we can see, this new story line is more 'heavy' than our previous story. So that's mean it is more interesting, I hope.

Lastly, good luck guys! Especially for the exam and for the drama making.. InsyaAllah we can make it successfully!!!!!

GO.... CHAIYOK!!!!!

0 comments: