"The Stress Week"

Assalamualaikum and good morning...........
Its me again...........:)On the drama practice yesterday I'm so enjoy and feel it so funny because before starting the practice we had some exercise and singing together.

I'm very stress this week because all of the courses got test in this week and tonight the test 1 for English.I'm also had the presentation for TITAS and the assingment had to be submitted on this Monday.Not only that, all of us has the public speaking on last Monday. My tittle during the public speaking is the better way to communicate with your parents. I just got c+ for the speaking.

All of my friends, I wish you all good luck for the test1...................Mr. Fakhzan please pray for us to get the best grade to all of the courses in semester 1.

That's all for today because I want to continue my revision at cambridge english online as the preparation for tonight.

2 comments:

sabariah said...

shidah.. Dont be stress too much.. this is not the final exam yet...

ain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.