sorry for being late....

Last week I have to go to Kuching....That is why I am late to post my comment to the blog..I do have tried to post it last week but the wireless was so slow and always get into gateway timeout...After I got back on Saturday, I have also tried to do it but the result is dissapointing me...So, today i've got this opportunity to post my comment and I feel relieved...Actually, I want to share my experience during the four days I've been in Kuching...For the first day we(the representative of UPMKB for poem reading) arrived there, we stayed at Alamanda College in UNIMAS...It was on Tuesday night...On Wednesday morning, we are all having a rehearsel..I mean a full rehearsel because it is only that day for us to adapt our performance with the stage given...And now, the important day has came..The competition is held on Thursday started at 9 a.m...I am feeling very nervous before our turn but the minute we start our performance, all my anxiety is gone...I can tell you that I've given all my best towards our performance without any mistakes and I bet that was the best performance in my life ever...Lastly, when the result is announced we are just getting the consolation prize...At first, we are all feeling very dissapointed but for me, I have learnt something that is very precious and couldn't be pictured by words...It will always be kept in my heart forever...So, that is all I can tell and share with you guys..Till we meet again later in our blog ok...hehe..adiozz..

0 comments: