racked to the max -.-

howdy mates!
I would like to express my thanks to the whole team who came together to prepare the new script. Zul, Alia, Emma, Mimi, Akma, Farah, Santhini who helped to come up with the storyline. Really, to have the story changed twice in just two days sent a tsunami thru my brain. Just when i've got an idea of how the story goes, it changes.. haiz.. but it was for the better..
Sleepless nights + stale coffee + delayed assignments + last-min study + totally squeezed brain til there's no more juice = OUR NEW SCRIPT!
Here's what Donald Trump (malaysian style) said : APPROVED. major phew.....
Hehe.. Suddenly it was like this huge boulder was lifted off my shoulder. Felt so relieved when i saw them acting. Couln't help laughing at every lil thing(stress relieving). Feelings can't be put in words.
Farah, thx 4 keying in and typing out the script. And emma, thx for ur laptop. And Zul ZUl of course. Thx for giving the ideas, scene6 and support i needed.Really a lifeline. Sorry if the script came late. I noe it was supposed to be out by sunday.
Tuesday was a little messed up. Since the script wasn't ready to be distributed many was stil clueless but they got in that night aft the test, almost all that is. Wednesday, they went thru the whole script. Just very roughly according to what they understood from the script. Farah and I came in late cos we were getting the finalized script done to show Mr. Fakhzan. I am proud of everyone in the team. The initiative and willpower of the team was great. Seriously guys, I was impressed with the acting yesterday. Blew me away. For the first attempt it was superb. Now we have to go all out to make ourselves the best. We have the potential.
GO TITANS!!!
Adious:D

0 comments: