SALAM..

Assalamualaikum...
to Mr. Fakhzan and all my coursemate...
About the drama, this week, we had a meeting on tuesday. During the meeting, the scriptwriter gived name for new character, Naim as the village boy, Alia as the city girl, Muiz as the city boy and many more. A several new name also have been given to some of departments, like me as the lighting-man and many more. As the new lighting-man, I have to learn about lighting from Mustaqim. On wednesday, we had a practice in auditorium room. As been tought by Mr. Fakhzan, we started with stretching our muscles and do some exercises. All the actors have give their full energy during the practice. Me and Mustaqim also practice with the lighting. I think that's all for the drama for this week. about what happen this week, i quite busy with exam, assignments and many more. I have to catch up what I left because I arrived here a bit late, so i having a little bit stress and tired for this exam, but i will try my best to do the exam.
That's all from me, thank you and good luck for exam this week..

0 comments: