Starting school is very fun....

Assalamualaikum..
To all my friends and sir Fakzan..
First, i want to apologies with sir Fakzan because i make you very angry and disappointed with me..
Sorry sir..
Sorry sir..
I know this my false but i will make sure i don't do like that again..
Actually, i'm really stress with something that personal but i will make sure this thing not disturd my study..huhu
Sir mybe i'm not best student but i will try to be a best student..
And i hope you will help me as you can..
But i know you try the best to help us in this subject..
Thanks a lot..

About the starting school, i'm really fell so fun and excited in this program..
Moreover, my fasilitator is sir Fakhzan..
You are really so cool..
From there i will get many advantage like it make me dicipline, helpful and can improved a lot of my weakness..
Beside that, i also learning about ENGLISH is NOT FEAR..
So, i know that english is very fun and excited to all..
I also get a lot of confidence from there..
But i will try to make i more confidence with everything..
Ok, i thinks i should stop this comment now..
See you next week..
daaa...

0 comments: