assalamualaikum~

Hi..morning guys!

On week 5,

Fuhhh,so tired right now.So many things to do: exam,assignment,report,presentation and others..I a lil bit stress with this kind of situation.But,it ok..I can handle it by relaxing my self by listening my favorite song,"never be replace".haha! :0)

This week also our exam week (test 1) ,argh!! honestly,I'm not ready for this anymore!!..huhu
hope,I can get the best marks for this 1st test..And also,good luck to all my DKHP friends yeaa~~GOODLUCK! GOODLUCK! everyone.. :)

DRAMA PRESENTATION..
HErmm,about the drama presentation for this week.There is some changes for the drama presentation.I had read the new script that had prepered by farah and steph last week.And, farah had give the hard copy to the everyone..After read it,honestlyi quite interesting with the new drama script..This story is about the city people n the village people.for this drama,I've got the minor character which is the city people for that drama.

Tonight (8-9pm) ,We have BBI test at Dewan Sri Berlian.And tomorrow and the next day, we have PRT and etnic test.And the next! next! week we don't have test anymore..hahha!! yeaaaaaaa~

Ok~that all for this week

ADIOZAa.. :0)

0 comments: