diary-4th week in UPMKB

Assalaimualaikum to all of you.On 30 July,we had organised one drama but for practise only.Everthings go well.Farouk sa director had do his work very well.And i like about drama's music and sound of music is wonderful.I also like the actress and actor,they do work very well and arrange.I am as prop and now are busy to buy,design the dress and arranged the scene.The actress and actor so serious and focus in the drama.They had already by heart the script.I am so like watched this drama because it so unique.The environment is full with plant and some flowers.I like it!!!!!..My stdy go well.i hope i will pass my examination with flying colours.Amin....my group name is TEENTITANTS PRODUCTION..Hehe interesting right?.. i am here almost 1 month.i am so happy here because now i have a lot of friends.They are very sporting,caring and kind

last but not least..
I think that's all for this week...,,
i'm coming for next week..wait..ok
BYE..BYE..BYE

0 comments: