Drama training.... Ahhh.... Tiring...

Hm... Where should I start... Hm... Yes, I would like to comment about... I mean I am very disapointed... a little bit disapointed with some of my production crews... During the training, when the casts were having their training, some of the were playing at the back, making stupid jokes, laugh and laugh loudly. I felt very annoying and irritated. On that time, I'm in very bad mood.. I felt very disapointed until I felt like wanting to cry. But, I just hold and keep it in my deep core of my heart. I felt so pity with our director, Farouq. He had give not 100% but 1000% to the team but sadly those very irresponsible and fellingless poeple do not appereciate him. So pathetic. I hope those who read this, please takenote and I'm very sorry for the hardest word. I hope for next time, evrything will run smoothly.

0 comments: