Hi! I'm Ahmad Mustakim Bin Abdullah from Bachok,Kelantan.First I would like to thanks all my friends that teach me how to use this blog.For your information this is the first time write a comment.The name for my team is achievers. I'm very proud with my team because we are like one family.From the first meeting for the team Achievers , I can see my friends give full commitment to meeting. From this meeting I Can see Zul as the leader for this team do his job with clean and he also give one hundred ten percent commitment even me not good. So that's make me excited. Farok is the best director even this is the first time for him be the director. I am very proud with my team members like , Farah, Muiz, Naim, Asma, Mimi, Akmal, Bali, Shah, Shantini, Stephnie, Emma, Midah, Suhai, Sabar, Hidayah, Shidah, Alia, Mai, and Anis.I am sory if do wrong or say something to all of you. Thank you

0 comments: