First blog in my life......................

Hi friends...I am hasmiza from Group 1..
First time in my life posting comments in blog.I am very glad because all my friends in my group are very supporting and cheerful friends......
Here i want to shared my first experience in MY ENGLISH GROUP...

FIRST WEEK;
First meeting we have chosen farouq as director,Alia as assistant director,Zul as scrip writter for our group.We also decided the theme for our group is CULTURE AND CUSTOM.

SECOND WEEK;
In this meeting Zul give the synopsis about our drama and we also decided the actors of our drama.We also discussion about the arrangement props and stage and custom and make-up while i had been chosen as a leader custom and make-up.

THIRD WEEK;
This week we did scrip test in library..Although first time reading the scrip but they give the work the best..Director teaching and shows to our friends about the acting....

0 comments: