HOLLAA!!!

HOLLAA!!!!.....
Assalamualaikum and very good day everyone!!Well,this is my second time writing in this blog and I getting more excited day by day.About the drama,everything is going smooth especially the drama practice.Everyone give full cooperation and commitment during the screen test.Since this week is our second practice about the screen test,most of the casting getting professional on their acting including me as a 'mother'.Hahaha!Even most of us not remember very well the script,but we try very hard to present our characters very well.Emm..if I'm not mistaken next week, for our third rehearsal, we'll act without referring the script!So..here I'm sure you 'll see most of us will acting professionally.Don't surprise if one of us will get 'ANUGERAH SCREEN AWARD'!Hahaha just kidding laa..Well I think that's all for now.We'll see later.Daa..

0 comments: