a poor acting given by me

salam sejahtera...this is my view for the next following drama meeting

4TH WEEK

we had drama practise for the next following drama meeting.we start with dialogues first.we tried to do the voice projection.we just practise our drama twice,but it really takes a long time to finish it.when it comes to my acting part,i really cannot make Zulhilmi and Farouq satisfy.my voice is not that good and first of all i don't even know how to act in drama.i cannot be serious when act because it is not my character.this make my acting part did not turn out to be good.i almost give up with my acting even though i just got 1 dialogue to say out.luckily i got Zulhilmi to give support and motivate me.he is really very supportive even though he got a lot of work to do.just for him and his hard work,i will try my best and i will never give up after this.to all my friends in this drama team,thank you so much for your guardian,especially to my dear Aliya,Akma and Stephanie.thank you so much for all your support...this is the best team i have had in my life...we will always work together until the drama production come to an end.this is really very fun...

0 comments: