GROUP1 you all the best and best................

Good morning to all my friends.....
Today 31 st July all my group should posting our comment in our blog.Last week i have posted my blog at ICT room.But today all my friends post their comment at language lab.this week different with last week because Mr Fakhzan join us who is our lechurer and handsome and kind guy.He also tell us that group 2 are better than our group,i hope all my friends will changed his opinion.

Yesterday,we have meeting and practice our BBI drama at Audiotrium room in library at 11.00 a.m.In the meeting in room BBI Farouq as our director give me a order to present my idea about our custosm to our actors.Goodness because Farouq give me five days to finded the designer to our custom.To practise our drama we choose in room audiotrium to do script test.We start at 11.00 a.m morning.All the actors showed their perfomance in front off our friends.That day also script writter give me the script to understand this story.While we do our script test Mustakim take the picture.We try and try untill everyone agree and like the perfomance.

Now iwants create about my experience while in i want open fasting at cafe..I have order kuew teow to eat,and i wait about 15 minutes after that i ask auntei at there about my menu but she said that she dont know about my menu..so, i am just eat the nasi ayam to open fasting that day..
sad....................

0 comments: