This week a lot thing had happened. It is orientation week of block to the second intake. They give me a nickname and it is my block name. At night I go to each room to take their signiture. One of them want me singing and dancing. More than that they dont want to sign after I do what they want.

What a bad day.. I dont want to take their sign anymore!!!
If I dont have all the signiture they want to immers me at the smelly pond....
I'm will be smelly next week..hehehe...

Yesterday my friend and I go out to Medan to serve price of tool for drama setting. Drama practice is not too good this week.Most of them make their own work... all actoress can not appriciate their character and more practice was needed. Our directer not exuberant and I know the reason is. I hope our group will do more better for the next week...

Thats all for this week.. Bye......

0 comments: