a quite sad day for me~ hhuuhuhuuhuhuuhuh...

hye all!!!!ermmm...i was so sad during the practise yesterday...i think everybody knows why...aaarrrrgghhhh!!!i was cried in front of some of my friends....naim,farouq,mimie...it was an embrassing thing for me..hahahaha....by the way..past is past right???

let me tell you,others....what is actually really makde me sad~

hurrmmm....as all of us know, i am the music director...and of course during the drama practise....music is a necessar!!!but!!!uwwwaaaaaa~ unfortunately...during the practise yesterday....my laptop was having a problem with the set up...all gone!!!my documents...my music for my drama...all!!everything!!!

hummm...panic!!sad!!afraid!!dissapointed!!!....all lingure in my own self...i told farouq what was exactly happened...
then..he calmed me down~..'it's ok emma...don't worry okay...we might have the practise even without the music~,'he said....

quickly....i called my brother...fortunately!!!!my brother really do help me...he asked me to restore the computer's systm...and thank God~fuuuhhhh~ I GOT EVERYTHING BACK!!!!hahahahhaa...

then~
after that we did the practise very well~

that's all for now...it is already long comment i think for this moment...huhuuuhuhuu...=)

0 comments: