Drama Meeting For Fourth Week

assalamulaikum to all my beloved friends,

I and other crew of props setting and art desingner had been went out to survey the cost for drama setting on the fourth week.

During the reherseal of the drama, almost of the drama production crew are not doing their job seriously.I hope that all of my beloved can work as a family with a lot of teamwork...........:)

For our next drama meeting, I hope that everybody can show their interest and attention during this drama reherseal. And for those who are not involve with acting, please give support and respect our drama players when they are doing their practice.

Besides of the drama meeting, we also had choral speaking competition last saturday. Everybody was enjoyed during this competition and feel that ENGLISH IS REALLY FUN.............:P

0 comments: