fuhh...at last........

Hye everyone...urm, for this week comment about the drama will not be as boring as my comment last week because this time I am having so much fun with all the activities....
During the drama practice, I have learnt so many things from everything that happened around me...
The way all the actors and actresses memorized their scripts including me...haha....The way they feel their characters...The chaos that happened when emma as the music director, had lost all the documents that is very important for the drama...Lastly, it is all settled...fuhhh.....
At first, it is quite hard for me to bring that character as it is the main character...But with the support and help from my friends,I will do my best from day to day...Insya-Allah..
What the most attracting me are the director,Farouq and his assistant,Alya...Sometimes, they have to be quite strict because of our playful.....But actually they want the best for the product that we will perform later...
Zulhilmi acted as the acting teacher as he did it vey well....We are all impressed with his acting ...hehe=)The rest are doing their own task like Miza the costume director, Mustakim the lighting director and many more....
As what I can say about this week drama practice, it is very interesting and we are all having so much fun especially me...(^^,)That's all for this week comment, hope you guys will enjoy the day...bye2,sayonara.......=)

0 comments: