Hm... Tiring...

This week I felt very tired... Hm... I had problem with srcipt of course. This time i had a problem in printing the script and photostating it. I typed the script by using microsoft word 2007 but computer in ICT are using microsoft word 2003. Hm... So I had to find a laptop to convert the the script first. I had to face alot challenges in finding the laptop. Then, after I had converted it, I had to find the printer of course... One more tiring adventure of which full of CHALLENGES. Hehehe... I thought that I want to print only 1 copy and then photostate it but my time is very not allowed. So, I had to print 20 copies. Ops, the charges are tooooooooo expensive. But, it's ok. For my team... Imean my family. I'm willing to sacrifie my life and also my money of course. hm... What a tiring 'adventure' I think. Hm...

0 comments: