hello....freinds ann my beloved sir..

Assalamualaikum....


sorry sir because i'm late send post...actually i'm wake up late today...today i have experiment for KIMIAFIZIK and BIOLOGY...i'm very excited today...ok,for drama on tuesday work as usual.. We together meeting about this drama in auduturium..we discuss about the presentation for next week with group 2.. Besides that we also practice the drama.. All members in group 1 are cooperate with each other and do the work that are given to everyone with efficiently..
But if sir can join together with us, we really appreciate but i know sir have a lot of work to do.. Whatever i hope Mr. Fakhzan will help us because we not good as well and need your help..
I'm sorry if my spell and grammar is not good as my friends but i will try the best for this subject.. It really fun for me...
That's all my comment for this group because the time is running...
Have a nice weekend Mr Fakhzan and to all my friends
daaaaa

0 comments: