GROUP 1

Hi! i am Suha from group 1..

Here i want to share for all my friends about my experience in my english group 1..

For all my beloved friends and my handsome lecturer, Mr. Fakhzan Bin Buang.. This is the first time in my life is posting comments in blog.. Actually i dont even know about this blog anymore but i know this when Mr. Fakhzan give us task to sent our comment in this blog..
I think this is very interesting and fun.
Beside that, I can learnt so many things from this english group because we should conduct the english drama by ourself without experience before this..
I am actually very excited about the idea of staging a drama. I have seen and watched some of drama before that but i really never know what excently go on behind the curtain especially during the early step when Mr. Fakhzan told us about the drama and we should handle this..

I think i should stop here because the time is running out.. hehehehe
I hope we will work as a team without any fight each other in our group member.. I hope we will work hard and coperatian each other.. I also want this drama will be surprises for all other friends.. Besides that i also want tomake sure that this drama we going and present will be the best among the other group..

We can do it as we have work together each other..
We are the champion..: p

0 comments: