my special experience and first blog

nurul hidayah Dkhp08 from group 1... 1st,2nd,3rd...........salam..........
all my beloved friends DKHP and special to mr.Fakhzan..I hope you are fine always........i nice to meet you here...before this i am so afraid because i am so weaker in BI..I feel so afraid and shame because all my friends are excellent in BI and theirs' life..
actually i don't even know about blog before this and this fisrt blog that i had learn.Our english group held small conference drama.i can learn so many things from the drama.Farouk is our directer's drama.We also dicussion about the arrangment props and stage.we also dicussion about what types of dress and tone for ours' drama.Ours' group are very supporting and give the best theirs cooperation.i wish our group can handle this drama with successfullyAmin.........
i hope mr.Fakhzan can give support to improve my language.i hope mr.Fakhzan give motivation with continuously.i am so weaker to speak in english especially during presentation..i want more support from mr.Fakhzan.if can before starting our class mr.Fakhzan give support for our education and life..i am so thankful to God because i can meet with mr.Fakhzan..last but not least..i hope my friends feel i what i feel.............i wish mr.Fakhzan always in blessing's of God..THANK YOU....

0 comments: