~~FOURTH WEEK IN UPMKB~~

On 30 July, we had our drama practice in the library...We had our training..Farouq as director had do his part quite well...And i like the music for the drama so as for the synopsis...I am in charge in the costum and make up for our drama..We had to think about all the clothes for the characters in the drama...That is all for the drama...

Next, is about the "Program Buku Hijau"...I had plant the maize yesterday...But the land that my crops grow is very wet...I had the hard time to plant my crops...And i also worry that my maize can grow or not...Hopefully tht my lovely maize can grow well...

Finally, i will like to talk about my favourite lecturer...My favourite lecturer is Mr.Fakhzan..My reason is because i really enjoy his class...But i do not mean that the other lecturers are not good...In my opinion,Mr.Fakhzan can explain very wellabout the tenses and i can understand it well...Because before that i really can't differentiate between all the tenses...Haha..That's all from me ...Have a nice day~~

0 comments: