Hello.......everybody first of all i want introduce myself . You all can call me shah and i come from Kelantan . First week , i going to class i to be very happy because i can get introduce with my new friend . i know my lecture is Encik Fakhzan a responbility man and he is very happy in class . Second week , my group is Group 1 ,then my group can give drama . In group my actress as vilager . Actually ,my language English no good , so in drama my speaking a reduce . My group alway together in occur the work drama and i think that work as drama posible can add this language . Third week , problem like title , custum and muzic get solve . i hope i can give my full enegry and focus to this drama .Futhermore ,i hope my drama it group get succes . Actually i no commen about my group . please forgive me because i write to short story .

0 comments: