hello guys i`m coming back! today is 31st july 2008.. this is my second time i post my blog...but today it a little bit different for me because Mr. Fakhzan who is handsome, smart and kind lecturer in my course join us post our blog and we do not post our blog at ICT but at language lab. He also help me edit my profile blog.

yesterday, we have meeting and practice bbi drama at audiotrium room in library. i saw all my members team do a great job.i`m proud of them. the actor and actress also done their practice very well. although it seen like their first time acting and some of them still shy to show their talents the try very hard to make this task very excellent. we end our meeting around 1.oo pm...

after that i`m going back to my room and have my rest very peace and calmly. then at 4.40pm there is someone knocking my door very roughly and so noisyly. i`m have been thinking who is the monster who is disturb my sleep.. when i opened the door she was my friend also my neighbour. she really like innocent person still keep smilling and very annoying. she said it`s time for to go our garden. then i get ready to go to my garden. i`m very happy because i will go to garden with my new boot..huhu!

when i reach at my garden i`m very shock!!!! arghh!!! my dream corn garden look very worst!! the soil was hard and at certain part like a mud...how can i plant my seed corn..i just be patient when i saw it...the best part is while i spreading fertilizers my new shinig boot were stuck at the middle of the mud! oh my god! how it can be like that...i try so hard to get out from the mud but i can`t..everyone at there were staring on me and some of them were laughing on me..it was very embrasse moment for me..but the end there is one girl at there from another course try helped me out from there..i`m said big thank you tom here and god i`m very glad...ok thats all see you next time...

0 comments: